I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #SayCheeseburger #CollectiveBias
Who’s ready for some more awesome burger-ness? One of the main reasons I love cheeseburgers so much is how versatile they are. You can season the meat in so many ways and add and endless assortment of toppings. And cheese. Duh. Because, cheese. For this week’s recipe, I went with a spicy guacamole burger, utilizing my signature taco seasoning in the meat and topping it with delicious Kraft Natural Slices, crunchy tortilla strips and my homemade guacamole. This burger is a flavor savor, and you do not want to miss out on all this yum.
If this burger doesn’t leave your tastebuds doing the tango, then I’m not sure what will, because this spicy guacamole burger is the epitome of flavor. And don’t worry, it won’t kill you in the spice department, so long as you don’t go wild with the chiles. If you enjoy a lot of burn, pump it up with habaneros, or a splash of hot sauce, that’s how easy it is to customize to your tastes!
Have you guys heard about Paisley Points???
Here’s the lowdown…
The Kraft Foods Paisley Points campaign is the only program that rewards you for buying the Kraft Foods cheese brands you know, love, and use for family meals! The program is simple: Starting June 3rd, 2014 until August 31st, 2014 shop for select Kraft Foods cheese brands at Walmart, scan your receipt, and earn rewards!
Over 100 Kraft Foods cheese brands are eligible. Plus, when you sign up for Paisley Points you’ll be automatically entered into the grand prize sweepstakes.
Earn Bonus Points!
- Sign up with a Paisley Point blogger’s promo code = 30 points
- Share your receipt submissions on Facebook = 15 points
- Share your prize redemptions on Facebook = 15 points
Grand Prize Sweepstakes
Simply sign up for Paisley Points and you’ll be automatically entered for a chance to win Brad Paisley memorabilia!
- 10 guitars signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 hats signed by Brad Paisley
- 20 guitar cheeseboard sets
- A $5 Walmart gift card for 200 Paisley Points
- A $10 Walmart gift card is 350 Paisley Points
- A $20 Walmart gift card is 500 Paisley Points
- A Brad Paisley t-shirt is 750 Paisley Points
- Brad Paisley’s newest CD “Wheelhouse” is 300 Paisley Points
Head on over to Walmart and grab yourself some Kraft Natural Cheese Slices and whip up my Spicy Guacamole Burger today!