It is officially 2012, New Year’s Day, and my husband’s 30th birthday!
- Whats your dream talent/Profession? I have always wanted to be an on-air Meteorologist for The Weather Channel.
- When you hear the word, MILK, whats the first thing that comes to mind? Cold.
- What was life like growing up? Spent a lot of time playing with my brother and our younger cousin, Joe. We were the Three Musketeers.
- How many kids do you want (if any)? I have three, would like two more if my one working fallopian tube still works.
- Have any New years resolutions? Lose this damn weight. Grow my business. Find God.
- How would you describe your “style” (or lack there of if you’re like me)? Relaxed, casual chic maybe.
- If you could go back in time, would you change anything? I would maybe fight harder to stay in the Air Force, but really I love my life.
- Greatest movie of all time? Twister, eh heh heh.
- What do you wish to accomplish in the next 5 years? Have a thriving business that I adore.
- Have you broken any bones? Broke a pinkie toe and cut off a finger. Broke my nose too.
- If you could be ONE celebrity… who would that be? Charlize Theron, simply because she’s freaking HOT.
- What’s one embarrassing habit you have? I pick my nose.
- Do you have a lucky number? 8.
- New years resolutions: lame or are you planning on making some? I always make some, but whether or not I keep them is a whole different story.
- What’s your favorite hair care product? Aveda, hands down.
- 2%, 1% or skim? Vanilla soy. I can only consume milk during my 3rd trimester for some odd reason. The rest of the time I experience extreme lactose intolerance.
- Pepsi or coke? Sprite! I don’t drink dark pop.
- Have you ever been out of the country? Where did you go? I have been to Amsterdam, France and I stayed in Spain for about one month. It was awesome! I’ve also been chased out of Mexico, and although I lived next to Canada for the vast majority of my life, I have never been there.
- Would you ever date/marry someone taller than you? It would be weird if I didn’t, since I’m so short!
- Whats your favorite part about blogging? Meeting and gaining great new friends!
- Which is your all-time favorite blog read? My go-to blogs are The Shine Project and The Wiegands. Love those women!
- What book are you currently reading? Sense and Sensibility as well as Something Borrowed.
49. I was trying to grow my hair out in high school, but it was so annoying that I dyed it blonde (I was in denial that my hair was getting darker), then permed it, then dyed it purple in protest of a stupid school rule, and then tried to strip the color out of my hair. It DESTROYED my hair. It kind of melted together and had the consistency of egg noodles, so it had to be cut off. I had a buzz cut. A buzz cut.
50. Once upon a time a friend and I decided that we were going to see how far we could get his tiny Acura stuck in a giant mud bog so that our friends with trucks could pull us out. It was late at night and 50 degrees and one the most fun times I have ever had. We had to climb out of the car through the windows, we had truck wars with townies and police officers showed up and spotlighted our arena rather than arresting us. I also got into a mud fight with a guy friend and lost a pair of shoes forever.
Link up you Sunday Confessional below!