So, it’s 2011, you say? Well I’ll be dipped, it really doesn’t feel any different!
But of course, in the spirit of the New Year, I do have some goals set for myself.
1. Get that DSLR I’ve been craving.
2. Finish my two new web design classes at Mesa Community College.
3. Have this baby (that’s a no-brainer, huh?).
4. Work that HCG diet to the bone.
5. Make my bloggy look pretty.
6. Host my first giveaway (watch for it soon!).
7. Go somewhere for no other reason than to just GO somewhere.
8. Take some family pictures.
9. Work on ridding myself of some of this awful debt.
10. Get that special family project started.
11. Find a way to be more useful than just being a SAHM.
and the biggie:
12. MAKE A DAMN FRIEND.
That last one seems easy, huh? Not so much. I haven’t had a friend in years, and I sorely miss going out for girl-time, or play-time, or any-time! The longest conversation I’ve had in recent years has been with my kids, and Lord knows they aren’t full of gossip, wisdom, or even words I can understand. Le sigh.
So I will scratch things off my list as I finish them, and I am very excited to get started. Yippee for another New Year.
Top Mommy Blogs – Visit Top Mommy Blogs to vote for my blogNutrition Disclaimer