Do you want to use our images? Many bloggers and companies are wanting to use our images as well. This page is meant to describe A Simple Pantry’s Image and Photo Policy. In general, our photos are free to use for non-commercial purposes under a certain set of conditions. Please read the conditions below before using our photos, and contact us with any questions you might have about them.
What you can do:
- Bloggers can take any photo (taken by us only, stock or brand photos are not included in this policy) and use them on their blog as long as a link back to the post appears on the page in the form of credit.
- “Roundup posts” are welcomed and encouraged with proper crediting.
- We follow the non-commercial clause on A Simple Pantry. You may copy, distribute and display my photos, but they must be used for non-commercial purposes. (Individual bloggers with ads are specifically excluded and may use the images on their blogs.)
- We prefer when you use an image to link the recipe/project name back to the page you found it and not the blog name.
What you CAN’T do:
- You may NOT post the photo AND full recipe/project together.
- You may NOT use our photos in advertising or ads (digital or print) without our permission.
- Companies many NOT use our content without first asking us. Please email us to start a discussion.
- You can’t use a photo WITHOUT adding a link for credit. Credit alone is NOT enough; a link MUST accompany the credit byline.
- You may NOT alter a photo in any way, other than cropping.
- If a watermark appears, malicious cropping or editing it out it specifically prohibited.
- You may NOT publish any photo in a print publication without expressed permission.
Not following the policies as stated above may result in a DMCA takedown notice being served to your website’s host.
If you have any questions about the image and photo use policies, please direct them to Karly at [email protected]Nutrition Disclaimer