Do you want to use our images? Many bloggers and companies are wanting to use our images as well. This page is meant to describe A Simple Pantry’s Image and Photo Policy. In general, our photos are free to use for non-commercial purposes under a certain set of conditions. Please read the conditions below before using our photos, and contact us with any questions you might have about them.
What you can do:
- Bloggers can take any photo (taken by us only, stock or brand photos are not included in this policy) and use them on their blog as long as a link back to the post appears on the page in the form of credit.
- “Roundup posts” are welcomed and encouraged with proper crediting.
- We follow the non-commercial clause on A Simple Pantry. You may copy, distribute and display my photos, but they must be used for non-commercial purposes. (Individual bloggers with ads are specifically excluded and may use the images on their blogs.)
- We prefer when you use an image to link the recipe/project name back to the page you found it and not the blog name.
- Example: Pumpkin Spice Latte would be linked instead of A Simple Pantry. If you wanted to add two links (which would be appreciated), link the project directly to the source page and link the blog name (A Simple Pantry) to the home page.
What you CAN’T do:
- You may NOT post the photo AND full recipe/project together.
- You may NOT use our photos in advertising or ads (digital or print) without our permission.
- Companies many NOT use our content without first asking us. Please email us to start a discussion.
- You can’t use a photo WITHOUT adding a link for credit. Credit alone is NOT enough; a link MUST accompany the credit byline.
- You may NOT alter a photo in any way, other than cropping.
- If a watermark appears, malicious cropping or editing it out it specifically prohibited.
- You may NOT publish any photo in a print publication without expressed permission.
Not following the policies as stated above may result in a DMCA takedown notice being served to your website’s host.
If you have any questions about the image and photo use policies, please direct them to Karly at email@example.com