There are days when I really want a sweet treat, but I’m either lacking in time or ingredients. OK, so I am rarely lacking in ingredients, but the time thing can definitely be a problem. This weekend I whipped up a quick batch of these 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies, because they take no time at all to make, and use staples that I always have on hand! Besides, who doesn’t love a good, soft, chewy peanut butter cookie?
As a mom to four kids, I have tried pretty much every peanut butter there is on the market, and I’ve even made peanut butter myself. But for this recipe, I find that Jif makes the softest cookies. Just something to keep in mind.
4 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degree.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together until fully incorporated.
- Roll a tablespoon amount of dough into a ball, then coat in the extra sugar.
- Place on a cookie sheet, then use a fork to press the cookie down, creating a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the bottom edges are just barely brown.
Enjoy these cookies with a cool glass of milk, or by themselves, or in groups of five cookies, because that’s how I like them.
What, is that not normal? You guys don’t eat five cookies at a time? Sad face!
Try these delicious 4 ingredient peanut butter cookies soon, you won’t regret it! In fact, I need to make more, I kind of ate the entire first batch…