This post is brought to you by Earthbound Farm and TheFeedFeed, though all opinions and recipes are my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry!
A new year means new resolutions, but they don’t have to mean stress or bland, boring meals, which is why I am here with all the easy recipes for dinner! And lunch! And breakfast!
You know, easy recipes in general. Kind of my thang.
I’m pretty much obsessed with these gluten free Greek Lamb Bowls, though, not just because it’s got my fave Greek flaves, but because it’s got some great, organic produce from Earthbound Farm replacing my usual grains!
This is such a super easy recipe. Seriously. It’s almost kind of crazy. If you watched me make this dish on my Instagram Stories, you know already how quickly this dish is put together.
And if you missed it, you should probably be following me already (@asimplepantry), cause not only do I make food live sometimes, but the rest of the time I’m just being kind of a dork.
I can’t help myself. Really.
Back to the deliciousness at hand, though.
My love for swapping out the rice for some Earthbound Farm Cauliflower Riced Veggies is threefold:
- It cooks in just minutes! No waiting for water to boil + cook time.
- Hello Gluten Free, my friend.
- It’s certified USDA organic, and GMO free!
- It’s tasty, like whoa.
Yes, I know I listed four things. My cupeth spilleth over with love for some Earthbound Farm noms.
And easy recipes. Yassssssssss.
Let’s talk sauces for a minute.
I whipped up my signature Greek dressing, which is an absolute must, but I also made a super simple tzatziki to go with it. To keep it more traditional, I used a very thick Greek yogurt as my base, but if you want to make this recipe really paleo, you could use full-fat coconut milk and paleo mayonnaise instead.
Just an easy option for my gluten free friendos. Cause I love you too.
Now, I chose to quickly saute my Earthbound Farm Cauliflower Riced Veggies in a little bit of olive oil to enhance its nutty flavor, plus, I prefer the tender-crisp texture. But! They do come in a 14-ounce resealable pouch that you can pop in the microwave and steam!
Join me, and Earthbound Farm, on a healthful journey this year! Take the 21 Day Challenge by incorporating more fresh, organic produce in your diet, and develop your new habit into a lifelong love of amazing food. Sign up for the challenge HERE and download the ebook and coupon to get started.
Don’t forget to refer your friends; a challenge is always more fun with friends for support and camaraderie!
Now, how about we get cooking?
Gluten Free Greek Lamb BowlsPrint Pin Rate
For the tzatziki sauce*:
For the lamb bowls:
- 1 lb ground lamb
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Kosher salt to taste
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1 14 oz bag Earthbound Farm Cauliflower Riced Veggies
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes sliced
- ½ cup red onion diced
- ½ English cucumber sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh dill
- ½ cup Greek dressing
- Add the tzatziki ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning if necessary and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the lamb and stir occasionally for 2-3 minutes, breaking up the meat as it cooks. Next, add the garlic, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper and stir to combine. Continue cooking the lamb until no longer pink, around 2-3 additional minutes.
- At the same time as the lamb, in a second large skillet, heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the Cauliflower Riced Veggies and stir to coat with the oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute until tender-crisp and lightly golden, around 5-6 minutes.
- Assemble the bowls by adding the Cauliflower Riced Veggies first, then adding the cooked lamb, followed by the tomatoes, cucumber, and onions. Drizzle with Greek dressing, then top with the tzatziki and enjoy!
Recipe adapted from The Almond Eater