Filled with wholesome, nutritious ingredients, this Banana Peach Green Smoothie is the easiest breakfast around! All you need is a single blender and five minutes to make this smoothie that blows all other green smoothies out the water. Start your day off right; let’s eat!
Why Make This Smoothie?
Green smoothies have been the rage for years. Yeeeeeeears.
But many people are put off by the green color because it’s reminiscent of vegetables and savory flavors versus the fruity goodness of traditional smoothies.
This green smoothie is anything but savory, however, with lots of fruits to balance the flavor against the important nutritious greens within. You’re going to love the flavor!
How Do I Make This Banana Peach Smoothie?
All you need is a blender!
Hell, if you have a personal blender, you don’t even need a separate glass! Winning.
Beyond a blender, you need:
- vanilla extract
- maple syrup
- green grapes
- greek yogurt
Tips For Success
There’s really no way to screw this smoothie up, but there are options to help adjust the thickness to your liking.
- swap fresh fruits for frozen for a thicker smoothie, or use one fresh and one frozen for a slightly thicker smoothie
- try different brands of Greek yogurt with different fat contents. Lower fat content is usually thinner
- for an even thinner smoothie, use plain yogurt versus greek. You lose some nutrition content, but the flavor is still great
- lower the overall sugar content by skipping maple syrup
- make this smoothie vegan by using a plant-based yogurt instead!
Banana Peach Green Smoothie
- ¾ cup plain greek yogurt
- ¾ cup fresh spinach
- ⅓ cup green grapes
- ½ avocado
- ¾ cup peaches
- ½ banana
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-powered blender and pulse until smooth. Enjoy!
- you can adjust the thickness of the smoothie by using fresh or frozen fruit, or using thicker or thinner Greek yogurt. Fresh fruits will yield a thinner smoothie versus frozen, and yogurts with a lower fat content will also produce a thinner smoothie.