Today’s Bacon Month post is sponsored by Torani and their amazing syrups! All recipes and opinions are my own, so enjoy!
You will rarely see a treat as easy to make as these Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Balls. And after you try them, you won’t care to try to find anything else, anyway!
These bite-sized pieces of heaven have all the good stuff to knock out those cravings. Deeply satisfying, my friends.
I feel like all the flavors really complement each other, so nothing is overwhelming, but you still get a taste of everything. I’m a huge fan of the flavor profile provided by Torani’s Bourbon Caramel Syrup; I mean, just a whiff had me giggling with pleasure because I knew it would be just delicious!
This syrup may be going in my hot toddy this winter too, because zomg, why not? AND. And I could be enjoying these bourbon bacon chocolate balls WHILE sipping on said hot toddy.
My brain just exploded.
Have you seen what my other Bacon Month peeps have been making? There is so much delicious happening here I can barely hold it together!
|| Bacon and Cheese Homemade Tater Tots from Ashlee Marie
|| French Onion & Bacon Dip from Around My Family Table
|| Bacon Bourbon Caramel Popcorn from Cooking in Stilettos
|| Cheesy Bacon Jalapeno Bread Sticks from A Dash of Sanity
|| Spinach & Bacon Quiche with Sweet Potato Crust from Bread Booze Bacon
|| Bourbon Bacon Chocolate Balls from A Simple Pantry
|| Coffee Maple Bacon from Nomageddon
|| Southern Bacon-Fried Cabbage from Love Bakes Good Cakes
|| Bacon Stout Risotto from Forking Up
|| Maple Bacon Monkey Muffins from It Is A Keeper
|| Dark Chocolate Caramel Brownies with Bacon Salt from Hey Grill, Hey
OH! If you haven’t yet done it, there are THREE giveaways going on for Bacon Month, so be sure to enter there HERE! NOW!
In the meantime, are you ready to enjoy some bourbon bacon chocolate balls?
- 2 C Rice Crispies
- ¾ lb. Bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 C Powdered Sugar, divided
- ¼ C Bourbon Caramel Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Water
- Add the rice crispies and bacon to a blender or food processor and blend until finely ground. Dump the mixture into a large bowl and stir in the cocoa powder and ¾ cup of the powdered sugar.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the bourbon caramel syrup, corn syrup, and water, then add to the dry mix and stir until thoroughly combined. Roll into 1 inch balls, then coat in the remaining powdered sugar. Enjoy!