This recipe is brought to you by Farm Rich. All recipes and opinions are my own, so enjoy, and thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry! #99DaysofBBQ
We are having a summer BBQ send off with these Easy Breakfast Pulled Pork Tacos. Being in Texas, getting a good breakfast taco is as easy as walking down the street, but the cost of always going out can add up rather quickly.
You just know I am looking at my husband right now.
As we are all big BBQ buffs, we like to expand our BBQ eating to not just dinner but to breakfast as well. Have you ever enjoyed good pulled pork in your breakfast?? It’s amazing.
I may very well be obsessed with Farm Rich’s Smokehouse BBQ, which is ready to enjoy in minutes, which is pretty awesome when you love BBQ as much as we do. I mean, this stuff is hickory smoked for 8-10 hours, is gluten-free and is free of artificial ingredients, which makes me such a happy girl.
Did you know you can pick up this delicious pulled pork from your grocer’s freezer?? I grabbed mine at Walmart, cause I’m cool like that. Since I followed the directions on the box, this whole thing was ready to go in less than 10 minutes, which was more than enough to whip up everything else needed for these pulled pork tacos!
Summer may be about to close, but you can still enjoy the 99 Days of BBQ and even enter your BBQ hack/recipe for a chance to win a year of BBQ and a BBQ Party Pack, which has me over here so jealous like whoa! All you need to do is get on social media with your Farm Rich Smokehouse BBQ hack/recipe and throw in the #99DaysofBBQ hashtag and you are good to go!
Go check it out, because it ends on September 5th!
It may seem strange, using a Carolina-style mustard sauce with this recipe, but the flavors work out really well together. It’s not overly mustard-y, and lends a slight sweetness that is just perfection.
These pulled pork tacos be a breakfast you’ll crave all year, and if you’re like me, you won’t mind at all!
- 1 Package Farm Rich Smokehouse Mustard Pork BBQ
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- 6 Large Eggs
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, diced
- ½ Small Red Onion, diced
- ⅓ C Cilantro, chopped
- ½ Avocado
- ½ C Mexican Crema
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Cracked Pepper, to taste
- 6 Small Corn Tortillas
- ½ C Cotija Cheese
- Heat the Mustard Pork BBQ as according to packaging, set aside.
- While the pork is cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs, one at a time, and allow to cook for three minutes, then cover and continue to cook for an additional three minutes for sunnyside-up eggs, and an additional couple of minutes for hard yolks. Remove from heat.
- While the eggs and pork are cooking, add the tomatoes, red onion, and cilantro to a medium-sized bowl and mix until combined. Set aside.
- Add the avocado and crema to a blender and pulse until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- On a warm tortilla, assemble the tacos, starting with the pork, followed by an egg, a spoonful of pico de gallo, a drizzle of the avocado crema, and then finish with some crumbled cotija cheese. Serve immediately.
Be sure to grab your exclusive offers and promotions with the Farm Rich Loyalty Club, and check out where you can find some Smokehouse near you!