This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WarmUpYourDay #CollectiveBias
I know, I know, I talk an awful lot about breakfast ’round these parts, but I can’t help it, breakfast is my favorite meal of the day! More often than not, however, mornings are rushed because I have kids running out the door to school and a husband who now works days instead of nights, which means way more cereal than I’d prefer, but sometimes a girl is just pressed for time. Thankfully, however, this pecan caramel sweet roll cake whips up and bakes in a hurry, so you can shake up that boring morning routine without losing time in the process!
Can I get a whu-what?!?
My sweets-loving fiendish children go nuts for this recipe, literally (har har), so I don’t mind adding it into our breakfast routine, especially when I pair with a tall glass of 100% Florida Orange Juice! This pecan caramel sweet roll cake is delicious and filling, and the OJ is exactly what every good breakfast needs, am I right? I picked up some Pepperidge Farms Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls to make this recipe, which is one of the reasons it is sooooo easy to make! Just plop a roll right in the middle of a pie plate, then unroll five more rolls and wrap them around, making one giant spiral.
One the plate is filled with the unraveled rolls, take the caramel sauce and spread it all over. Have at it. Get it in the nooks and crannies and cracks and down the sides…errrrrrwhere. It’s so yummy. Then prep some streusel, which is my own personal addition to this awesome breakfast dish, add the pecans to it, then sprinkle over the top and bake until golden!
Dontcha just wanna dive right in and have at it? I might have done exactly that when the kids weren’t looking…
Hey! If I didn’t sneak a piece before the rest, there totally wouldn’t be any left for me! I live with ravenous wolves, I swear it. Seriously. Ask around. It’s true. Wild animals, the whole lot of them.
Want to make this recipe for yourself? Well check it out below!
- 2 Cans Pepperidge Farms Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls
- 2 Packets Caramel Sauce enclosed with rolls
- 2 Packets Pecans enclosed with rolls
- 2 Tbsp Butter cold
- ¼ C Flour
- ¼ C Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. On a glass pie plate place a single pecan caramel sweet roll in the center. Unravel five more rolls, then wind them around the first roll, creating a spiral. Repeat with each roll until the pie plate is full, typically using 6 rolls total. Spread the caramel sauce over the top in a thick layer with a knife or spoon.
- In a small bowl, mash together the butter, flour, brown sugar, and pecans. Sprinkle over the top of the cake.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges and top. Serve immediately.
Head out to your local Walmart and grab some Pecan Caramel Sweet Rolls and 100% Florida Orange Juice for your next awesome breakfast!
What is your favorite breakfast pairing? Let me know in the comments, and be sure to pin this recipe for later, so you don’t forget it!