This post has been sponsored by Kemps. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry!
On busy mornings I love to whip up a tropical smoothie recipe with frozen fruit for breakfast. It’s so easy, right?
It’s hard finding time to take care of myself in the morning because I am often so busy taking care of the kids, especially during school days, that it’s nearly a whirlwind of activity.
Sometimes it feels like a beehive. Or an ant hill. Because, you know, there are so many of us.
But at least I am the queen, right?!
Lately I’ve taken to swapping out my regular morning milk in my tropical smoothie recipes with Kemps® Probiotic Milk to help support my digestion from the get-go in the AM.
What’s not to love?
- It tastes like regular milk!
- Billions of live cultures in every 8 oz serving
- All the benefits of milk PLUS the acidophilus and bifidus used in yogurt
There is also the fact that it’s sourced from local family farms and produced in Rochester, MN, which is only 30 miles from me.
That’s kind of awesome. Really.
I grabbed a carton from my local Walmart, but I was excited to also find it at my local Cashwise/Coborns! If you’re in Minnesota or Wisconsin, definitely be sure to check out those stores, as well as Target, Festival Foods, or Cub Foods. I’m a big fan of the 2% Reduced Fat variety of Kemps Probiotic Milk, but Fat Free Skim is also available.
Since Kemps Probiotic Milk supports healthy digestion, I’m not worried about finding myself suffering from unexpected digestive issues that could hamper my busy mornings around the house.
A busy schedule and life is already a strain on our bodies, so it’s a no-brainer to swap out a single serving of milk for the goodness of Kemps Probiotic Milk.
I find it especially easy when I’m prepping my tropical smoothie recipes!
Tropical Smoothie Recipes
Keeping prep to a minimum makes mornings easy peasy.
- Prepare ready-to-blend bags of frozen fruit in perfect portion sizes
- For thicker smoothies, freeze some Kemps Probiotic Milk in ice cube trays
- Just dump-and-blend and you’re good to go!
Depending on the season, I’ll prepare bags of fresh fruit to freeze on Sundays, but otherwise, I just grab bags of frozen fruit from the store. Occasionally I’ll run into a bag that is crazy tart, and in those instances, I’ll stir in a little honey or maple syrup to sweeten it up.
How do you cope with a busy lifestyle? Will it include my amazing tropical smoothie recipes with frozen fruit and Kemps Probiotic Milk? Let me know!
*Note: Not all milk consumption should be replaced with the Kemps Probiotic Milk product if you consume several servings per day.
- ½ cup Kemps® Probiotic Milk
- 1 cup frozen cubes of Kemps® Probiotic Milk
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup optional
- Add all the ingredients, except the maple syrup, to a high-powered blender and blend on high until smooth and thick. Stir in maple syrup if desired, to boost sweetness.