Thank you McCormick for sponsoring this post. Visit your local Wal-Mart to pick up McCormick Good Morning Breakfast for your family, and thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry!
Breakfast is definitely my jam, as evidenced by my love for eggs, spices, and everything in between, but I feel like I am lacking in breakfast recipes with apples, so we’re going to remedy that right meow!
It doesn’t even matter that it’s still winter. Which I love, by the way.
You can fill your home with amazing scents while simultaneously making the easiest and most delicious-est overnight oats ever.
What I love about this recipe is that you can easily double or triple it, because you’re putting everything into the slow cooker and just letting it do its thang.
To really make all the flavors pop, I grabbed my Brown Sugar Vanilla McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Seasoning and stirred a hearty helping in before I popped the lid on my slow cooker and let it go to work.
I love their perfectly blended versatility, which inspires me to create delicious meals with sweet or savory breakfast seasonings that you shake on for an instant flavor upgrade!
I sprinkled my finished bowl with some more of that Brown Sugar Vanilla goodness, because why not? If you plan on making breakfast recipes with apples, you really truly need some McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Seasoning in your life.
Mornings are fast, too fast. Between getting ready for the workday and preparing the kids for school, there isn’t much time to create the flavorful, fulfilling breakfast your family deserves. McCormick Good Morning breakfast is a breakthrough line of products to help you do just that.
And what better way to try it out than with this crazy easy recipe that makes itself while you sleep?!
All you have to do is plate it and eat it in the morning! Easier than a bowl of cereal, and far tastier.
More Breakfast Recipes
With flavors like Bell Pepper Salsa, Garden Herb, and Apple Cinnamon, you can boost the flavor of all your breakfast recipes! Try a variety in one of these:
Now, are you ready to enjoy breakfast again? Let’s get cookin’!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter*
- 2 ½ cups steel-cut oats
- 3 cups unsweetened cashew milk
- 2 cups apple cider
- 4 small pink lady apples cored and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Brown Sugar Vanilla McCormick Good Morning Breakfast Seasoning
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup water
- toasted walnuts for serving
- chopped pistachios for serving
- apple slices for serving
- dried or fresh cranberries for serving
- Lightly grease a slow cooker with the butter. Add the oats, milk, cider, apples, cranberries, maple syrup, vanilla, Brown Sugar Vanilla Breakfast Seasoning, cinnamon, salt, and water, and gently stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- In the morning, stir the oats, then serve warm topped with walnuts, pistachios, apple slices, and cranberries. Drizzle with extra maple syrup if desired.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of CLEVER and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.