This post is sponsored by Taylor Farms, though all opinions and recipes are my own. Thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry!
OK, I know I say this a lot, but I am completely obsessed with these Stir Fry Teriyaki Ramen Bowls.
What I really love is how much there is going on in this dish, but yet it takes almost no time at all to make.
We’re talking the sweet and salty deliciousness of teriyaki, the tender-crispness of the veggies, the subtle spice of the red chili pepper, and the tasty chewiness of ramen noodles.
I might be drooling just thinking about it. Seriously.
I love to supplement my ramen bowls with a soft-boiled egg, but this dish is perfect just on its own. I promise. So if you aren’t a runny yolk kind of person, no worries! I’ve got you covered.
The true shining star of this dish, however, is easily Taylor Farms’ NEW! Stir Fry Kits. I used the Teriyaki variety, for obvious reasons, but seriously, I am in love.
I’ve long been a fan of Taylor Farms because they have a great variety of wholesome products, and they are all about sustainability, so you know you are getting something truly good.
Plus, I was able to feed my often picky children brussels sprouts and kale without a single peep of dissent amongst them.
The versatility of Taylor Farms’ Stir Fry Kits allowed me to create a delicious dish in no time at all. I quickly chopped up some red bell pepper, zucchini, and red chili pepper to add some more color and crunch, then quick-boiled some packaged ramen noodles.
I never realized how quickly ramen noodles cook. Three minutes!
Freaking amazing, I’ll you what.
- 3 Tbsp Peanut Oil divided
- 1 lb Stir Fry Beef*
- 1 Red Bell Pepper seeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 Zucchini sliced into thin strips
- 1 Red Chili Pepper sliced into rings
- 1 Package Taylor Farms Stir Fry Kit in Teriyaki
- 3 Packages 9 oz total Instant Ramen Noodles
- 4 Soft-Boiled Eggs**
- 1/3 C Green Onions chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil.
- While the water heats up, in a large wok over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil and turn the wok to coat. Add the stir fry beef and cook until browned, around 3 minutes. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add the remaining 2 tablespoons of peanut oil then add the bell pepper, zucchini and red chili pepper. Toss gently and cook for one minute. Remove the teriyaki sauce from the Stir Fry Kit, then add the vegetables to the wok and toss with the pepper and zucchini, cooking until tender-crisp, around 5 minutes.
- Pour the teriyaki sauce onto the the stir fried veggies and toss to coat, cooking for an additional minute.
- Add the ramen to the boiling water and cook to package instructions, around 3 minutes. Drain, then add to the wok with the veggies. Add the cooked beef, then toss everything together until mixed thoroughly. Divide between four bowls, add a soft-boiled egg to each bowl, and top with green onions. Serve immediately.