We are getting our pork on, thanks to Smithfield! All recipes and opinions are my own, so enjoy, and thank you for supporting the sponsors who support A Simple Pantry!Can we forget about the turkey for a minute and talk about these amazing Peppered Pork Sliders with Honey Mustard Sauce?
Holy amazing, Batman.
These little bad boys are ready to eat in just 30 minutes, and they will easily make you as giddy as me, because zomg they are delish.
I mean, turkey is great and all, but seriously, this pork is beyond amazing. And once you are done getting stuffed on leftovers, you’ll be glad to have this recipe waiting in the wings.
I started with the most delectable Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin, seared it off in my cast iron skillet, then threw it in the oven to finish.
While the Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin finished in the oven, I whipped up a super easy and delicious honey mustard sauce.
The beauty of these peppered pork sliders is how well all the flavors work. You have the intense spiced flavors of the pork, the bite of red onions, the smoothness of Monterey jack cheese. Combined with the tangy honey mustard sauce and the slightly sweet saltiness of the pretzel buns, you know you’ve hit the dinner jackpot right here!
Did I forget to mention the bacon? Yes, folks, there is bacon!
We are in pork heaven up in hurr.
If you need additional inspiration to get cooking easy and delicious dishes, then you have to check out this Peppery Country Pork Stew, which is just perfect for these cold fall nights.
With so many varieties to choose from, including Roasted Golden Rotisserie and Applewood Smoked Bacon, there is a Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork for everyone! Check out a few of my previous recipes for great dinner ideas, and then get out, and make these peppered pork sliders!
Dinner is served, my friends, so enjoy tonight!
- 2 Tbsp Canola Oil
- 1 Smithfield Roasted Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Marinated Fresh Pork Tenderloin
- 6 Pretzel Slider Buns
- 6 Thick Slices Monterey jack Cheese
- 6 Thin Slices Red Onion
- 6 Slices Cooked Bacon crispy
- 12 Tbsp Honey Mustard Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove pork tenderloin from packaging, pat dry with a paper towel, then rub with 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of canola oil to a large oven-proof skillet and heat over medium-high. Once hot, add the pork tenderloin and sear on all sides, around 5 minutes. Place pan in the oven to roast for 12-15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer registers 150 degrees from the center of the thickest portion of meat. Remove from oven and set on a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the Honey Mustard Sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk with a fork til smooth and creamy.
- Slice the pork tenderloin into 1 inch thick slices and place a slice or two on the bottom half of a slider bun. Top with a slice of Monterey jack cheese, red onion, and a slice of crispy bacon. Slather the top bun with 2 tablespoons of the honey mustard sauce and place on each slider. Enjoy with chips and a pickle.