This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.#BigGameTreats #CollectiveBias
Repeat after me: salted caramel SNICKERS® cookie bars. Now, say it again. Did your brain melt? Mine did. This right here, is easily among my favorite desserts now, and for good reason! It’s so easy to whip up, and it’s perfect for sharing! Seriously, with game day on the horizon, these bars will rock your party, and your taste buds.
These bad boys are heaven for the caramel lover in your life, with a thick, gooey layer sandwiched between two, SNICKERS-studded cookie bar layers. They’re soft, chewy, and with just a touch of sea salt flavor to top off this delicious dessert, they’re made to serve, and devour, and make again, and repeat…for all eternity. They’re just that good. You already know I have a strong love for my good friend SNICKERS, as well as sports (they just go together, am I right?), so adding these salted caramel SNICKERS cookie bars to your game day setup, along with my SNICKERS cereal bars, will equal the best game day EVER!
You’re going to want to start by chopping up some SNICKERS fun size bars, which I picked up at Walmart, into little pieces and set them aside. You’re going to need them soon.
Then you’re going to prep a large bowl with the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Whisk it all together so it’s thoroughly combined. Melt butter in a small saucepan, then mix in brown sugar, an egg, and some vanilla. Try to resist snacking on that, as delicious as it looks…there’s raw egg in there after all! Add the wet ingredients to the dry and fold into each other until just combined.
Throw in the chopped SNICKERS and fold into the batter carefully, then spread about 1/2 of the batter along the bottom of a greased 9×13 glass pan, pressing down gently. It will look thin, but that’s OK, it will fluff up as it bakes, thanks to our good friends Baking Powder and Soda! Add the caramel sauce, then top with the rest of the batter. Bake. Eat. Love.
I like to serve a wide variety of foods for my game day spread, but really, just pass all the SNICKERS desserts, and give me some Starbust® too, while you’re at it. I’m a sucker for the sweets. It’s my life-blood, pretty sure of it!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Chop the Snickers into small pieces, place in a small bowl, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Stir in the brown sugar until completely dissolved, then add the eggs and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and gently fold until just combined. Add the Snickers and gently combine.
- In the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch glass pan, add 1/2 of the batter, pressing down until the bottom is covered. Drizzle with the caramel sauce, then add the rest of the batter to cover the caramel sauce.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Cool completely before serving.