There are days when I’m craving a sweet treat but don’t have the time or energy to make something extravagant like a layered cake, macarons, or twelve dozen cookies. Plus, I really don’t want to have so many goodies just sitting around, begging me to eat them. Because I will. Oh yes indeed, feed me all the sugar. For these reasons, I love a good skillet cookie. They are so simple to make, and small enough for a single serving for everyone in the family, how can you possibly go wrong with that? And this white chocolate chip skillet cookie takes decadence to a whole new level of awesome.
Fo realz, yo.
White Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
- In a 10" oven-proof pan, melt the butter over low heat.
- Once completely melted, remove from heat, then add the sugars and vanilla, mixing until completely incorporated.
- When they pan is cool enough to touch for a few seconds, add the egg and stir thoroughly.
- Add the flour, baking soda and white chocolate chips and continue mixing until all the ingredients are full incorporated, then gently spread to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Place pan in a 350 degree oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
You like that? Skilletized? I’m a wordsmith, I swear it.