This post is sponsored by Mirum Shopper, though all opinions and recipes are my own, so enjoy!
Summer is in full swing, folks, so you know that means grilling up some of the best and juiciest burgers around, like these Easy Bruschetta Hamburgers!
Living in South Texas, we tend to grill year round because we can, but there is still something magical about a summer cookout that brings friends and families together like no other. Since we’re a foodie family (seriously, pretty much everyone has worked in restaurants, bars, or just rules in the kitchen), we aren’t content to hang out with just a Plain Jane Burger every time, so we’re constantly striving to bring new and exciting flavors to the table!
If you’re a frequent reader, you already know from my Spicy Mexican Bruschetta, Bruschetta Mozzarella Bites, and Caprese Bruschetta, that I love me some deliciously easy bruschetta dishes. It was this love for the freshness of this combination that I thought it would be amazing on a burger.
I mean, most people already love tomatoes and cheese on burgers, am I right? So why not dress it up by using feta cheese, adding some basil, and drizzling it with some balsamic reduction?!
I swear it’s like the heavens opened up and the angels started singing.
OK, so maybe I am exaggerating. But only slightly. Because it might not have been angels so much as myself, attempting to warble a hallelujah.
I started with Hellmann’s Juicy Burger recipe, which is amazing just on its own merits. Then I fancied it up with some basil, oregano, and a little garlic before grilling it to perfection. All I had to do after that was mix together the bruschetta ingredients and throw it on top of the burgers and voila! Instant perfection.
Definitely do not forget the balsamic reduction though, because that stuff is amazing, and this burger won’t be complete without it. So don’t forget!
Be sure to check out all the amazing meal inspirations with Walmart and Delish, which is one of the Top 10 food-related destinations online, and of course, with yours truly!
In the meantime, let’s make some easy bruschetta hamburgers! Woo!
For the Hamburgers
For the Bruschetta Topping
- 3 C Diced Tomatoes
- 1 ½ C Feta Cheese
- 1 C Fresh Basil sliced into thin ribbons
- 1 C Balsamic Reduction
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine all the bruschetta ingredients, except the reduction, and set aside.
- Combine the mayonnaise, bread crumbs, soup mix, basil, oregano, garlic powder and ground beef in a large bowl and mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated. Split the mixture into 8 balls and shape into patties.
- Prepare a grill at high heat, brush the grate down with oil and grill each burger for 3 minutes on one side before flipping, then another 3 minutes for medium rare, and around 6-8 minutes for well done.
- Place each burger on a ciabatta bun, top with a heaping ½ cup of the bruschetta mixture, and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the balsamic reduction. Serve immediately.