We’re bringing back a super popular dessert, my no bake vegan cheesecakes! Creamy, dreamy, and full of tangy goodness, this Mini Lemon Vegan Cheesecakes Recipe is everything you want from a traditional cheesecake, but in beautiful, dairy free, and vegan form. These mini cheesecake bites feature a zippy lemon flavor, but we take it an extra step further by incorporating some amazing So Delicious Dairy Free Frozen Mousse! Get ready for a fun treat, we’re hitting flavortown.
Revisiting a Favorite
I have been meaning to make another no bake vegan cheesecake for a long time, and have a sizeable list of flavors I want to try as well, but for some reason, I just never got around to it.
My key lime and strawberry varieties have been holding down the fort in the meantime.
But, when I visited the So Delicious headquarters in Denver and got a chance to sample the Lemon Swirl Frozen Mousse, I knew instantly it was time to get back to work.
Just in time for your Memorial Day get-together, these delightful little mini cheesecake bites will please even the pickiest eater at the table…and they are dairy-free!
How To Make This Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Thankfully, this vegan cheesecake recipe is crazy simple! Since there is no baking involved, all you have to do is assemble each layer.
- create the base layer with pulverized cookies and melted coconut oil
- spoon So Delicious Dairy Free Lemon Swirl Frozen Mousse on top of crust
- blend the cheesecake layer and finish filling the cheesecake molds
Each layer requires time in the freezer, but you only need about 15 minutes for the first and second layer, each. After adding the cheesecake layer, you want to let it set for a solid two hours before popping them from the molds and digging in.
I’ve Never Made a Vegan Dessert Before, Help!
Trying something new can be scary, whether it’s food or in life.
I was once in your shoes, unsure how to successfully navigate a vegan recipe. How do I know if I’m choosing the right ingredients?!
I tackled all the major issues involved with making this vegan cheesecakes recipe in my key lime post:
- picking the right coconut oil
- soaking cashews
- cookie choices
When it comes to this particular recipe, you can rest assured when you incorporate the tangy goodness of the So Delicious Lemon Swirl Mousse, because it’s certified vegan, gluten-free, and Non-GMO project verified!
The addition of the mousse adds a bright burst of lemon flavor, and the silky smoothness pairs perfectly with the creamy cheesecake layer.
A match made in foodie heaven!
Mini Lemon Vegan Cheesecakes Recipe
Whether you’re hosting a gathering for Memorial Day or just looking to whip up a tasty treat, you can’t beat these delectable mini cheesecake bites! Full of lemony goodness, this no bake vegan cheesecake recipe hits the spot on a hot day, with a ribbon of dairy free frozen mousse right in the middle of each mini lemon cheesecake. Get your noms on this summer in delicious style!
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating.
You May Also Like…
Mini Lemon Vegan Cheesecakes Recipe
- 1 ½ cups crushed golden sandwich cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy Free Lemon Swirl Frozen Mousse
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ⅔ cup roasted unsalted cashews soaked for at least 1 hour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- First, boil 2 cups of water. Place cashews in a mason jar and pour boiling water over nuts until they are completely covered. Let soak for 1 hour.
Make the Crust
- Grease a mini cheesecake pan, then set aside.
- Mix melted coconut oil and cookie crumbs together until well combined.
- Drop 1 tablespoon scoops of the crust into each well of the mini cheesecake pan and press the crumbs evenly around the bottom of the well.
- Repeat with each well until all the cookie mixture has been used.
- Put the mini cheesecake pan in the freezer for the crusts to harden, around 15 minutes.
Make the Filling
- Add a heaping tablespoon of the Lemon Swirl Mousse to each mold in an even layer and place pan back in the freezer while prepping the cheesecake filling.
- Drain the cashews.
- Put all the ingredients in the order listed into a high-powered blender.
- Turn blender on low, gradually increasing to high speed. Blend until all ingredients are combined and mixture is smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pan from the freezer, then add enough lemon filling to each well to reach the top edge. Smooth with the back of a spoon and tap the pan against a hard surface to release the air out of each well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!
Share your photo and tag @asimplepantry or #asimplepantry!
These look AMAZING
I am OBSESSED with that So Delicious mouse! I didn’t know they had a lemon flavor and am going to get it ASAP. I love anything lemon!!