Bring on the flavor with this Ultimate Stuffed Breakfast Burrito Recipe! Featuring a simple chorizo-spiced pork crumble, creamy scrambled eggs, spicy tots, and melty quesadilla cheese, you can’t go wrong with these Mexican breakfast burritos. Wrap up the goods in Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wraps and you’ll be dining in flavorful style in just minutes. Get ready to get your noms on, because breakfast is served!
The Most Important Meal of the Day
I love starting the day with a hearty breakfast. Full of nutritious foods, lots of protein, and just all-around delicious.
What’s not to love?
Thankfully, this breakfast packs a ton of flavor in a small package. A package wrapped up neatly in my new fave Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wrap!
What Are Sprouted Grains?
In the simplest form, it’s a seed that has germinated! What I love about Angelic Bakehouse’s sprouted grains is:
- They utilize single-sourced, sustainable, red wheat berries, for a 16% protein boost compared to commodity wheat
- Sprouting boosts the nutrient content, especially B vitamins, folate, fiber, and essential amino acids
- Sprouted grains have a lower glycemic index, which may reduce blood glucose levels!
- They may be easier to digest than other grains, which is a bonus
For myself personally, I find sprouted grains to be far easier to digest, which is so so nice since I can rarely handle traditional grains after my surgery. There is nothing quite like a lump of bread just sitting in your stomach, making you miserable for hours. Angelic Bakehouse has saved my love for grains!
What’s In This Breakfast Burrito Recipe?
Lots of noms, that’s what! Seriously, though, let me break it down for you:
- Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wraps
- Homemade chorizo-spiced pork crumble
- Creamy scrambled eggs like Grandma used to make
- Crispy tots tossed in chili and garlic powder before baking
- Spicy green chile
- Mild, melty quesadilla cheese
The fun thing about these chorizo breakfast burritos is that even after you’ve wrapped them up in their Angelic Bakehouse blankets, the fun doesn’t end!
Top them with a runny, fried egg! Slather them in hot sauce! Throw some avocado on there! Go crazy!
How Do I Make These Mexican Breakfast Burritos?
While there may be a lot of ingredients here, it doesn’t take much time to put these chorizo breakfast burritos together.
- Start by seasoning the tots and placing them in the oven to bake; tots take the longest time
- Mix up the chorizo seasoning and mix it with the pork, then cook
- Scramble the eggs! You can keep cleanup to a minimum by using the same pan as the pork
- Prepare the Angelica Bakehouse 7-Grain Wraps by layering them with the cheese and chile, then add the cooked foods
- Fold, and devour
If you enjoy all the flavors packed together in a single bite, you could also add all the fixings to a big bowl and stir everything up before dishing into the wrap. You guys know me, though, I like the appeal of each individual row of noms. It’s fun to look at.
Ultimate Stuffed Breakfast Burrito Recipe
Breakfast doesn’t have to be the same boring thing every day. Break out of the routine and whip up this Ultimate Stuffed Breakfast Burrito Recipe filled with chorizo-spiced pork, perfectly scrambled eggs, spicy tots, and melty cheese! Fold these bad boys up in a wonderfully delicious Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wrap and get your noms on, my friends! Click here now for a special Angelic Bakehouse coupon for $2!
If you like this recipe, please give it a 5-star rating!
You May Also Like…
Ultimate Stuffed Breakfast Burrito Recipe
For the Tots
- 16 oz tater tots
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
For the Pork
- 3 tablespoons ancho chile powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mexican oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup yellow onion minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
For the Burritos
- 6 large eggs
- 4 Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wraps and Garden Wraps
- 4 oz quesadilla cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- Preheat oven to temperature as indicated on tater tot package. Add tots to a large ziploc bag with the chili powder, garlic powder, and salt and shake vigorously to coat. Bake as directed.
- In a small bowl, combine the spices, salt and pepper. Stir in the apple cider vinegar until a thin paste is formed, then add it to the pork and stir until thoroughly incorporated. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat, then add the onion and saute until lightly softened, around 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more, or until it becomes fragrant. Add the seasoned pork and cook, crumbling as it cooks, until no longer pink, around 5 minutes. Allow excess liquid to boil away as needed.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until lightly frothy. Push pork crumble to one side of the large skillet and reduce heat to medium-low, then add the eggs to the pan and cook until scrambled, around 5 minutes. Stir the pork crumble into the eggs as desired.
- Lay out Angelic Bakehouse 7-Grain Wraps and divide the cheese, tots, meat, and eggs between each wrap. Top with salsa verde, then carefully roll up into a burrito and enjoy!