Who doesn’t love a sweet treat that helps cool things off on a hot, late summer afternoon? When you whip up these Easy Sweet Mango Popsicles, you get all the immense flavor you love without any gluten or dairy! Chunks of mango are puréed to a whipped delight with So Delicious Dairy Free Vanilla Oatmilk Creamer and mingled with So Delicious Dairy Free Oatmilk Yogurt Alternative Sweet Mango flavor for a bright frozen dessert you’ll want to make even in the dead of winter. All you need is 10 minutes of prep and a little patience after popping these popsicles in the freezer and you’ll be enjoying a satisfying treat sooner than you think! Add your favorite berries for a fun twist to this recipe, or keep it smooth, either way, this vegan dessert is a flavorful win in any meal planning playbook.
No Excuses Needed
I dunno about you guys, but I don’t need an excuse to whip up my favorite dishes. It can be 100 degrees outside and I’ll still be serving my favorite white bean soup.
Even when it’s below zero, you can find me whipping up some apple crumble dessert tacos, because good food knows no time limits, knows no seasons. It’s good because it’s good and is eaten because it’s wanted.
Can I get an amen?! HALLELUJAH!
What’s In These Sweet Mango Popsicles?
Seriously, three ingredients. That’s it! It would be almost impossible to make this with less than that. You can try, but why bother when this is perfect just as it is?!
- Layers of So Delicious Sweet Mango Oatmilk Yogurt Alternative
- Frozen mango chunks
- So Delicious Creamy Vanilla Oatmilk Creamer
Basically, you just spoon in a small amount of the sweet mango yogurt alternative, then whiz up the mango chunks and oatmilk creamer in a blender and spoon in a thick layer of the puree, followed by another layer of the yogurt alternative and that.is.it.
BAM! Dessert is served!
What Can I Add To These Sweet Mango Popsicles?
I’m really crushing on the new oatmilk products from So Delicious because they are so smooth and creamy, and totally gluten-free, so I know I can enjoy some #tOATallydelicious noms without worry.
And who doesn’t love food without worry?!
The fun thing about this treat is how customizable it is!
- Swap the vanilla oatmilk creamer for the original variety, lowering sugar content and increasing mango flavor!
- Swap the sweet mango yogurt alternative for the triple berry variety for a flavorful twist!
- Add fresh berries for flavor and texture!
- Use the snickerdoodle oatmilk creamer for a touch of cinnamon spice and harness the flavors of fall!
You really can’t go wrong here, the options are almost endless, so have fun!
Easy Sweet Mango Popsicles
Don’t let go of summer yet and whip up these super simple sweet mango popsicles to beat the late summer heat, or just because you want a flavorful treat to enjoy! With delicious oatmilk creamer and oatmilk yogurt alternative, these frozen desserts are both gluten-free and vegan, and full of fresh mango flavor. Prepped in under 10 minutes, can you even wait for these to freeze?! Hello, noms!
You May Also Like…
Easy Sweet Mango Popsicles
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious Dairy Free Creamy Vanilla Oatmilk Creamer
- 12 oz frozen mango chunks
- 2 (5.3 oz each) containers So Delicious Dairy Free Sweet Mango Oatmilk Yogurt Alternative
- fresh berries optional*
- Add the So Delicious Dairy Free Oatmilk Creamer and frozen mango chunks to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth, adding more creamer as needed to reach a spoonable consistency.
- Divide one container of Sweet Mango Oatmilk Yogurt Alternative between 10 popsicle molds, then spoon in a thick layer of mango puree. Divide remaining container of oatmilk yogurt alternative between the molds until filled just below the top of each mold. Gently stir with a skewer if desired for a marbled effect, then insert popsicle sticks, cover, and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To remove from molds, rinse outside of molds with hot water in short bursts until popsicles loosen and slide out with minimal effort.